London MCM Expo 2012
(as told by Lilsi Land)
The London MCM Expo that featured David and Raphael started May 26th and 27th. You can visit the official website (HERE).
Waiting in line was fun, we played spot the character and got to stand with an awesome Logan(Wolverine). We also saw a guy wearing a computer who was quite funny. When we finally got in my reaction was pretty much Woah o.O
Mary managed to come across the Expo programme and we sorted out times so we would not miss anyone. I dragged them along the entire artist section trying to find Humon to no avail. Finally gave up and found some little stickers, got one of a little Darf Vader for my friend Craig. Then we met the Avengers which was interesting.. No Hawkeye which was a little disappointing
We then escaped the madness and got really really expensive food. We went in again and me and Mary queued up for photos. Mary had a picture taken with Raphael Sbarge from Once Upon A Time and we both had a picture with David Giuntoli from GRIMM. While waiting we talked to some nice guys, one of whom had met Alyson Hannigan, and another guy who just seemed to know about every con that was happening within the UK. ![]() |
| Raphael Sbarge |
After photos me and Mary found Isabel and we headed off to some Panels, again for Once Upon A Time and Grimm. We may have kept creeping to the front every time someone left and happily ended up in the front row ready for the Panels. I asked on behalf of Mary a question to Raphael about Archie and Ruby getting together. He seemed to like the idea but said he was not sure what will happen to his character as they only get a few scripts ahead of us.
Then the Grimm panel started I asked David two questions. The first about whether there were any moments in filming that bothered him. I mentioned how I could not watch the bird episode with the force feeding and he replied how he could not look at the actress after having to pull the thing out of her neck. He actually described it as a neck C-Section which amused me. I also asked about the Car and why it had changed colour. He replied with how they don’t like it (why its adorkrable) and that he thinks it is still yellow. So maybe the white is down to really intense set lighting??? But I swear it is white. I am going to print screen some pics later. I’m not mad!
Both Raphael and David were really friendly and open at their talks and I managed to film a few of David’s questions before I got asked to stop XD, to be fair there were no signs saying not to film, so was not aware
After that the con was a lot more empty and we could breathe a little easier. We wondered around a bit again since we had space to move and found a really interesting Steam Punk section with loads of old weapons and someone had edited a Billy Bass into a Billy Mermaid so that was amusing.
We did some more wondering around and accidentally came across Humon’s table. Totally in the wrong place but I found it so was happy. I talked to her briefly and bought her new comic about animals and how they mate. It is a really interesting read and fun. I chatted a little bit and gushed about her characters to Mary and Isabel. Did some more wondering and found some film cells, managed to get a Lion King and Hobbit one for Libby since she loves them and that will be timed perfectly for both the opening of the Hobbit at cinema’s and also for her birthday.
Moved on got a call from Lynda asking me to get a canvas print from an artist who was there. So I had to run off and buy that. It was Hugeeee but really amazing. Isabel then had to leave and then me and Mary went and met up with Lynda who had managed to arrive. There were some people dressed as CATS from the musical and one was Quaxo so I had to get a photo. We got the train away met the random guy who knew about cons again. Then Mary headed away and me and Lynda went to get food.
O.M.G the food. It was amazing. Just amazing. So nice. So filling. So good. Just yum and not even that expensive. We had a starter of calamari and pork ribs which were just lush by themselves. Then Lynda had the Cod and Chips and I had the Rib Steak pie with mash. Holy god we tried each others and attempted to eat it. The meals were large and just amazing. We both started struggling and pretty much forced ourselves to finish because it really was too good to waste. Then we both mourned a little bit because we were going to share an Eton Mess but just were too full.
We then had a nice wonder across the river taking in some sites. Finally had to head home and yet again missed my train but this time by 50 seconds, so had to wait an hour and ten min for the train back. However randomly one of my friend who used to work in ‘Gos with me happened to be there and so I got to talk with her on the way home which was nice. A man got on and he sat opposite us with The LOTR book and both of us just started a verbal splurge at him over it. I showed him the Hobbit film cell which he liked and we talked about the development of it and also about Tom Bombadil who he had yet to get to. We ended up discussing so much random things like Big Bang Theory, Star Trek and various other geeky bits I think he was a bit overwhelmed.







Slotyro Casino Review - Mapyro
ReplyDeleteSlotyro 경상북도 출장마사지 Casino Review: Play 의왕 출장안마 slots for real 포항 출장샵 money with no deposit or other deposits! See screenshots, 대전광역 출장샵 get bonus codes and 원주 출장마사지 get instant