Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Geeks Shout Out 4 A Cause!!!!

Shout It Out!

I'm really excited about sharing this with everyone. Colin Egglesfield is among the many celebrities that you will put in the hunky, sexy category as he is a model and an actor but he is proven to be so much more. I first noticed Colin when he starred in the movie Something Borrowed with Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin. Whenever I watch a movie that is interesting to me I head straight to IMDB to look up stats and names of actors. I clicked on his name to find what he was all about. I was pleasantly surprised that he was from Illinois and actually went to Med School (smart and beautiful:) The 39 year old has spent 4 years on the Soap, All My Children playing Susan Lucci's son.


Shout Out's
In 2008, Colin came up with Shout Out clothing line and since then it has taken off. The customizable shirts come with a little bag of letters called Spazz Bags (<----- Loving it) that you can use to create any type of wording you want. The website also lets you do this as an interactive feature. I created one myself, what do you think?


The clothing line principally uses as a vehicle to promote and support educational initiatives such as Project Grad, and also "Stay in school" programs. I really hope Colin gets more leading man roles and we see what he has to offer the entertainment industry. Check out his website Shout Out Clothing.



Here is a video of Colin talking about Shout Out.


 

5 comments:

  1. Shout Out was founded in 2005 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I'm sorry Danielle, I assumed since the date the website has (2008) that that was when it was started. Thanks for the updated info ;)

      Delete
  2. Well to be precise, he discovered it in 2005, officially launched it in 2007, and the website must have gone up in 2008 lol. I went and backtracked my info just to be sure. So I guess it just depends which route you'd want to go, whether you'd want to say when he launched it (2007) or discovered it (2005). ;)

    No problem, glad to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks so much. If you would like, please post your website so that people can furthur get to know Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! Sure, I'd be happy to!

    I own and run www.colin-egglesfield.net aka Colin Egglesfield Online. I launched it in Dec of 2006. It has tons of info and it's updated on a regular basis with Colin news. ;)

    ReplyDelete