DeadHeads
Movie Review
Writers: Brett Pierce, Drew T. Pierce Directors: Brett Pierce, Drew T. PiercePlot:
Two coherent zombie's, Mike and Brent decide to take a road trip to meet up with a long lost love, during which they are hunted down by the military experiment company that made them.
My Thoughts:
I happened upon this movie 2 days ago on TMC On Demand. I didn't know anything about the film other than the brief description in the info section. It sounded completely ridiculous which is why I decided to watch it. My dad decided to do the dishes at this point, since he wasn't too impressed with my flick pick lol. I started the movie and began laughing almost immediately. My dad wanted to know what was going on and I told him that the movie was hilarious, in a good way that is. Deadheads was entertaining and awesome from beginning to end. I especially loved the many movie references that were featured my favorite being the Luke Skywalker and Princess Laya that was mentioned during the bar scene. With Mike Kellerman(Michael McKiddy) being the love Lorne zombie that decides to track down his last girlfriend and tell her he loved and planned to marry her before his demise and Brent Gunthrie(Ross Kidder), the comic relief that joins Mike in on his quest, all of which reminds me of another buddy zombie comedy that became my ultimate guilty pleasure Shaun of the Dead (Simon Pegg & Nick Frost). Needless to say I loved this movie and would recommend it to anyone. Two thumbs waaay up there! I especially hope to see Ross Kidder in more movies, I think he could be the next combo of Seth Rogan and Simon Pegg.
Buy it on Amazon (HERE)
Official Facebook
Ross Kidder Twitter
Michael McKiddy Twitter
Don't forget to catch it on TMC this month!


No comments:
Post a Comment